Alo Goods Affiliate Control Panel
Want to share your passion for natural products, while earning a commission when you share a link? Apply to be an Alo Goods Affiliate!
- Affiliates earn a 3% commission on sales generated through their referral link.
- All persons 18 years or older who live in the United States can apply to be an Affiliate.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Once your Affiliate account is activated, your Affiliate Control Panel will appear above. Click on the Creatives tab to access your affiliate link, link generator, and supplied creatives.
To generate a link:
- Enter any link from our website (www.ShopAloGoods.com) into the Referral URL Generator field and click “Generate Referral URL”.
- Copy and share the generated URL
To place an Affiliate link on your website:
- Select any of the options in the table on the Creatives tab by clicking on the “Name” for the asset
- Copy the provided HTML code and paste it on any page on your website.
- Your referral ID will be automatically added to the provided HTML code.
Payments begin once you’ve earned more than $20 in affiliate income. Payments are sent monthly via bank issues check to the address associated with your Affiliate account.
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://www.shopalogoods.com and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.