At Alō Goods, we believe in the power of nature and create nature-based skin and hair products. Please keep the following disclaimer in mind when choosing any products for your body:
- Always consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about any health condition.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer and staff opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Alō Goods is not liable for any individual reaction to any ingredient in our products. Read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have an allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.