Bamboo Toothbrush – 100% Plant-based Bristles, Handle, and Box.$6.00 Add to cart
Tooth Suds – Soap for Teeth$7.95 Add to cart
Ebony Tooth Suds – Activated Charcoal Soap for Teeth$7.95 Add to cart
Ebony Tooth Suds Soap Bar Sample$2.00 Add to cart
Tooth Suds Soap Bar Sample$2.00 Add to cart
- Just scrub a wet toothbrush on the bar of Tooth Suds
- Brush your teeth!
- Spit and rinse well (careful not to swallow, because, well it’s soap).
- Allow the bar to dry between uses to prolong the life of the tooth suds soap bar. We recommend a wooden soap dish for storing soap between uses (remember, curved side down for fast drying and no sticking!)
- Olive oil soap is the most gentle cleansing of all soaps.
- Aloe Vera to nourish your gums.
- Essential oils for a very light “taste” and nourishment.
- Activated Charcoal to whiten and brighten with the Ebony bar.
Tooth Suds Bar Soap — it’s clean, fresh, and tastes great!
It’s a running joke around here that we all wish our moms would wash out mouth out with this soap. It’s an all-natural soap with a pleasantly light taste of citrus and mint. Tooth suds allows your body to work as nature intended so your saliva can remineralize your teeth.
Wondering how to brush your teeth with soap?
Tooth Suds is soap. Soap that you can use on your teeth! It doesn’t taste like the soap mom washes out your mouth with, it has a very light flavor that many prefer to traditional toothpaste. To use:
p.s. It’s OK to wash your hands with it too!
A natural toothpaste alternative made with natural ingredients.
Our original Tooth Suds is made with olive oil, aloe vera, and essential oils. Our Ebony Tooth Suds is the same great formula as our original Tooth Suds, enhanced with activated charcoal and tea tree essential oil.
Fluoride Free. SLS Free. (and no added glycerine).
Traditional toothpaste requires multiple rinses to wash it all the way off which is also why you have that taste in your mouth after brushing with traditional toothpaste. Tooth Suds rinse off easily, leaves your mouth clean and fresh, and allow your body to do its natural work at keeping your teeth healthy.
And, it’s formulated NOT to taste like soap!