Bamboo Toothbrushes are here!
We searched and searched, and finally found a 100% natural and non-toxic plant-based toothbrush. Pair it with our Tooth Suds and you just removed all plastic from your daily toothbrushing routine. The Brush with Bamboo toothbrush features a handle made from Organic Bamboo and soft bristles made in the USA from a base of castor bean oil. These plant-based toothbrushes are USDA Certified Biobased, Green American Certified, Vegan, and BPA-Free.
- Organic Bamboo Handle
- Plant-based bristles (made in the USA)
- Plant-based packaging (no glue, tape, or plastic!)
Bamboo is biodegradable, naturally antibacterial, and one of the most sustainable resources on Earth. (And we love Panda’s too — the variety bamboo used is panda-safe giant Moso bamboo – it is not food or habitat for pandas.) Unlike other bamboo toothbrushes, there are no plastic bristles here. They are bio-based, made in the USA, and make this brush a sustainable option to be proud of.
Caring for your Bamboo Toothbrush
- With proper care, our ecological bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. The American Dental Association recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
- Bamboo is a natural woody material that will fade over time. The bamboo on the top portion of your toothbrush that goes in your mouth may begin to appear lighter and faded with use. This is normal! It will not affect your brushing experience.
- Just like real soap, bamboo should be kept in a dry area. Enclosed toothbrush cups that collect water are not ideal. It’s best to keep your toothbrush in an open-air toothbrush holder or any other dry area.