Lavender essential oil, Shea Butter, and Aloe Vera blended with activated charcoal to create a calming and relaxing bar of handmade natural soap.
Using all-natural colorants, essential oils, and shea butter, this bar is filled with calming and cleansing lotion-like lather. Suitable for all skin types, you can use this bar from head to toe, in the shower, or by the sink for a lavender-filled wash:
- wash with it head to toe (it’s our most moisturizing bar),
- hang extra bars around the house for aromatherapy (mmmmm smells so good!),
- and even use it’s creamy dreamy lotion-like lather to shave with!
Watch one of our customers whip up a top quality shave with this soap:
“It smells so good and it’s really smooth. I have to say it’s as smooth as anything that I’ve ever used… there’s a lot of goodies in that soap and you don’t want to waste them”
~Murray, Tucson, AZ
Featured ingredients in each bar of Calm Lavender Handmade Natural Soap:
Alō Calm Essential Oil Blend is based on lavender essential oil (Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis). Originating from the Latin lavare, meaning “to wash”, lavender has historically been used in baths to help purify the body and spirit. Many people have a fond association with lavender for its fragrance which creates a stimulating and calming experience when used in soaps, shampoos, and body products. All-natural colorants are infused into the base oils for each batch, creating a beautiful bar free from synthetic cosmetic colorants. This lavender bar features madder root and activated charcoal.
- Activated charcoal aids in providing a deep cleanse and gives your skin a natural glow while helping to absorb excess oils.
- Aloe Vera is used in every Alō Signature bar. It provides a soothing feel to each and every bar of handmade soap. It’s a wonderful addition to soothe and hydrate sensitive and irritated skins.
- Olive Oil creates a very gentle soap with a mild lather.
- Coconut Oil is added to help boost lather as well as provide superior cleansing.
- Shea Butter adds soothing nourishment and a creamy shave-able lather to the soap’s profile.