Lavender essential oil, Shea Butter, and Aloe Vera blended with activated charcoal to create a calming and relaxing bar of handmade natural soap.
Using all-natural colorants, essential oils, and shea butter, this bar is filled with calming and cleansing bubbles. Part of the Alō Calm line, this natural soap is a lavender filled spa-like treat. Use this bar from head to toe, in the shower, or by the sink for a lavender-filled wash. Suitable for all skin types. Contains activated charcoal, essential oils, and shea butter.
Organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Sodium Hydroxide (not present in final product), Sweet Almond Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Lavender Essential Oil, Kaolin Clay, Madder Root, Activated Charcoal.
Featured ingredients in each bar of Calm Lavender Handmade Natural Soap:
Alō Calm Essential Oil Blend is based on lavender essential oil (Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis). Originating from the Latin lavare, meaning “to wash”, lavender has historically been used in baths to help purify the body and spirit. Many people have a fond association with lavender for its fragrance which creates a stimulating and calming experience when used in soaps, shampoos, and body products. Try pairing this bar with the full Calm line, including Body Butter, Lip Goods, and Shower Steamers for a natural calm.
All-natural colorants are infused into the base oils for each batch, creating a beautiful bar free from synthetic cosmetic colorants. This lavender bar features madder root and activated charcoal.
- Activated charcoal aids in providing a deep cleanse and gives your skin a natural glow while helping to absorb excess oils.
- Aloe Vera is used in every Alō Signature bar. It provides a soothing feel to each and every bar of handmade soap. It’s a wonderful addition to soothe and hydrate sensitive and irritated skins.
- Olive Oil creates a very gentle soap with a mild lather.
- Coconut Oil is added to help boost lather as well as provide superior cleansing.
- Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil add soothing nourishment and hardiness to the soaps profile.