SOLA—a soothing herbal cayenne salve—intended for topical use to provide solace from deep down nuisances.
SOLA will calm your senses, brighten your day, and provide comfort, allowing you to live life to it’s fullest. Simply massage over feet after a long day of work, or onto extremities that seem to have a mind of their own.
The warm aroma of natural botanicals and the soothing comfort of the salve will eliminate your worries and enhance your daily experience of life.
Unlike other cayenne salves, SOLA is crafted with sensitive skins in mind with the addition of calendula and shea butter. The custom blend of oils and infusions will not leave an oily or waxy build-up on your skin.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- No added dyes, fragrances, petroleum or mineral oils
- Designed for daily use
- A smooth moisturizing formula
How to use SOLA herbal cayenne salve:
- Apply liberally to extremities, joints, back, or anywhere you feel a nuisance uprising. Massage in, and return to the enjoyment of life.
- Reapply as needed throughout the day or night.
- Avoid contact with open wounds, eyes and mucous membranes as SOLA contains cayenne pepper (Capsaicin).
SOLA herbal salve with cayenne, willow bark, and arnica can provide solace:
- tingling or “pins and needles”
- burning, stabbing sensations in your feet.
- touch sensitivity in the extremities