Natural Shampoo Bars — a solid bar to wash your hair.
Sulfate-free | Silicone-free | Paraben-free
The Coconut Tea Bar is a natural shampoo bar that is perfect for dreadlocks, hard water, oily hair, and itchy scalps.
Loaded with natural fluffy lather (with no foaming agents!), our natural shampoo bars are formulated to naturally clean and condition your scalp while leaving hair healthy, soft, shiny, and clean. Use this shampoo bar to clean and nourish your hair and scalp with organic coconut oil, nourishing herbs, and the amazing aromas of cedarwood, lavender, and lemongrass essential oil.
- Organic Coconut Oil: for a squeaky clean non-toxic wash, loads of lather, and a touch of conditioning
- Citric Acid: from citrus fruits, allows this bar to wash away clean with so “soapy” residue, even in hard water
- Organic Rosemary, Lavender, Nettle, Comfrey, and Marshmallow Root: infused into each bar, this blend of organic herbs promotes strong hair and happy scalps.
- Cedarwood, Lavender, and Lemongrass Essential Oils: they not only smell amazing, but they also promote hair growth, can help balance oil-producing glands on the scalp, and can strengthen hair follicles.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Citric Acid, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood Texas) Essential Oil, Organic Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Organic Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Essential Oil, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Urtica Dioica Nettle) Leaf, Organic Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Buds
Why Use Natural Shampoo Bars?
- All-natural botanicals and herbal infusions leave hair soft, shiny, clean, and most of all healthy
- Sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, synthetic-free – our shampoo bars are free of the synthetics found in liquid detergent-based shampoos that can cause dry, itchy and irritated scalps as well as lead to hair loss.
- Available in full size and sample size bars.
- Travel-Friendly – no need to worry about how many ounces of liquid your shampoo is at TSA checkpoints
- Environmentally friendly with no plastic bottles, minimal reusable packaging, and no toxic chemicals.
- Our customers report healthier hair that is shiny, tangle-free, has more body and volume, less frizz, decreased shedding, improved scalp conditions, and even retains color longer!
- Gentle and color friendly, our shampoo is formulated to nourish the hair and scalp. It won’t strip your hair and scalp of natural oils that your body produces to maintain healthy locks.
How to use the Coconut Tea Shampoo Bar.
Washing your hair with a natural shampoo bar is very similar to using commercial detergent shampoo bars. The basics are to lather up, massage through hair and scalp, then rinse. With a natural product, there are a few other tips to follow:
- Rinse well – we recommend rinsing for at least a full minute to ensure that you rinse out all of the shampoos.
- Don’t promote tangles – There’s no need to pile your hair on your head and tangle it all up. Instead, massage through your hair starting at the scalp. Use your fingertips to cleanse your scalp, then work your way down to the tips.
- Don’t over wash – Hair doesn’t need to be washed every day (unless your daily activities get your hair dirty every day). Kandra (our owner and formulator) washes her 4 feet of hair two to three times a week.
- Follow with the complete Alo Hair Regimen for soft and natural locks – Cleans with a natural shampoo bar, Clarify with an apple cider vinegar rinse, and Condition with a natural conditioner bar.