Natural Dish Washing and Utility Soap.
Katherine (the person) is a strong woman. She’s been through many ups and downs, yet has always prevailed. She raised her son, paid off her mortgage early, built a business on her own, and smiled through it all. She would always lend a hand when needed and was an inspiration to many.
Katherine (the soap) is a beautiful and awe-inspiring reminder that something unassuming can accomplish so many things.
This natural dishwashing and utility soap is 100% pure cleaning power. Made with coconut oil and citric acid to cut through the toughest grime yet gentle enough for washing your delicates.
Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Available in two sizes:
- Large 7.5 oz block (3.5 in tall, 2 x 2 wide/thick)
- Modest 3.0 oz slices (3.5 in tall, 2 in wide, 1 in thick)
Use this soap as a dishwashing bar:
- Wet bar and scrub your scrubber (brush, sponge, or loofa) to create lather.
- Wash dishes and rinse clean.
Use this soap for utility cleaning and laundry stains:
- Place bar in a bucket of water and agitate to create suds.
- Use this solution to clean everything from your countertops to your toilet bowl.
- For laundry stains:
- wet garment, and rub bar into the stain.
- Let sit for a few minutes to penetrate.
- Wash garment as normal.