About the only thing better than longer lasting soap, is one dish to hold all of your favorites!
Whether you need to dry your shampoo, conditioner, and body soap, or three of your favorites soaps all at the same time, these large wooden soap dishes are just the ticket.
Extend the life of your soap with a wooden soap dish. Our boardwalk style soap dishes allow for maximum airflow due to the minimum contact with the soap. This allows the bar to dry faster, and extends the life of the soap! With our signature half-round soaps, these soap dishes will allow your bar to last 20-30% longer!
Each dish is handmade (and unique):
- Soaps decks vary in color from nearly white to cherry red and chocolate brown.*
- They have a fantastic (and natural) familiar wood scent.
- Each dish is handmade by our trusty woodworker
- The stair-stepped “boardwalk” style allows for minimal soap to wood contact, which means your soap will dry a quickly as possible.
Tender love and care for your soap dish:
- Clean your soap dish of any soapy residue by quickly scrub your dish under running warm water and allow to air dry.
- Never place your wood dish in the dishwasher or submerge your dish in the sink.
- To disinfect and clean your wood soap dish, wipe it with full-strength white vinegar.
- Refinish your soap dish if you notice the soap starting to stick.
Extend the life of your soap dish: We recommend using soap dishes in pairs or more. Use one dish for the life of your bar, then wipe it clean, set it aside, and use a new dish with your new bar. This allows your soap dish to fully dry out. Alternating dishes will prevent mold and mildew from developing, and it will prevent the wood from rotting. *Note: Darker woods may “leak” tannins (naturally occurring colors) when exposed to water.