A calendula salve to nourish dry irritated skin.
Originally formulated to help reduce the effects of “dishpan hands” for our founder, Kandra, MITI has been formulated to be a go-to salve for nourishing all over… including tattoo aftercare and beards! Miti salve uses light oils that readily absorb into the skin, shea butter for nourishment, and a light addition of beeswax for stability. You’ll find all of our salves to be silky soft and readily absorbable. All of our salves are formulated to melt when applied and feel firmer than traditional “creams”. In cooler climates, use the back of your fingernail to remove the salve from the tin.
- For dry and dish panned hands: massage in a dab of Miti and breath a sigh of relief.
- For tattoo aftercare: apply a small amount to the tattooed skin.
- For beards: apply a dab of Miti to style and moisturize the beard. Massage into the skin for extra nourishment.
MITI Calendula Herbal Salve Contains:
- Calendula Petals – soothes dry skin.
- Chamomile – antioxidant-rich and benefits minor skin abrasions. Helps restore the skin’s natural moisture content.
- Echinacea – rich in tannins; helps promote skin hydration.
- Marshmallow Root – to rejuvenate the skin barrier as well as soften and detangle beards while adding a touch of natural shine.
- Tea Tree and Lavender Essential Oils for a light scent and nourishment.