Zero Waste and Fresh Breath – Your Mouth with Love this Tea Tree Mouthwash.
Mouthwashes help reach areas between the teeth that your toothbrush misses so you can clean your whole mouth. We’ve blended natural ingredients for a balanced rinse that will help your body naturally remineralize your teeth, provide a PH balanced environment to helps prevent bacteria and plaque, and boost your dental happiness! Tea Tree Mouthwash Crystals promote natural remineralization and a balanced ecosystem in your mouth with the freshness and warmth of tea tree essential oil. Simply add a fat pinch (1/4 tsp) to 1oz of water. Then… Swish, Gargle, Spit. Each pouch makes 36oz of mouthwash, replacing two large plastic mouthwash bottles!
- Dead Sea Salt for a PH balanced rinse to help protect your enamel and gums. It’s filled with beneficial minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Xylitol boosts dental happiness and helps prevent tooth decay (*)
- Aloe Vera as a soothing agent filled with antioxidants & vitamins.
- Essential oils for smooth feeling fresh breath.
How to use Tea Tree Mouthwash Crystals:
- Add a fat pinch (1/4 tsp) to 1oz of water.
- Swish, Gargle, Spit.
- Store unused Tea Tree Mouthwash Crystals in an air-tight container (we use mason jars with reusable silicone lid liners)
Use daily, after brushing, or when you need a breath refresher. This natural mouthwash is also perfect for oral care after minor dental procedures, gargling, and general happiness when you realize how many plastic bottles you have avoided.
Tea Tree for Oral Care
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves and branches of the Melaleuca alternifolia for use as a flavoring agent. Tea tree essential oil has been used in personal and oral care products throughout history and is considered Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the Flavor and Extracts Manufacturers Association (FEMA) (FEMA# 3902).
Zero Waste, because no one enjoys tossing a plastic bottle.
Mouthwash Crystals are packaged in a compostable pouch made from sustainable materials. They are fully compostable in industrial composting facilities. Here’s what they are made from: Kraft paper; bioplastic material from renewable resources such as corn and sugar; a clear barrier coating with high oxygen and moisture barrier properties. Each pouch makes 36oz of mouthwash, replacing two large plastic mouthwash bottles!