ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Shampoo Bars — a natural shampoo in a solid bar.
Sulfate-free, silicone-free, and paraben-free shampoo bar featuring natural herb infusion, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, and mango butter.
Loaded with natural fluffy lather (with no foaming agents!), our natural shampoo bars are formulated to naturally clean and condition your scalp while leaving hair healthy, soft, shiny, and clean. The ACV shampoo bars are a conditioning natural shampoo in a solid bar.
Use this shampoo bar to clean and nourish your hair and scalp with natural ingredients. Our formula creates loads of fluffy lather, doesn’t strip the hair, and leaves hair clean and nourished with each wash.
Why Use Natural Shampoo Bars?
- All-natural botanicals and herbal infusions leave hair soft, shiny, clean, and most of all healthy
- Sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, synthetic-free – our shampoo bars are free of the synthetics found in liquid detergent-based shampoos that can cause dry, itchy and irritated scalps as well as lead to hair loss.
- Available in full size and sample size bars.
- As a solid bar, travelers love our shampoo – no need to worry about how many ounces of liquid your shampoo is at TSA checkpoints
- Environmentally friendly with no plastic bottles, minimal reusable packaging, and no toxic chemicals.
- Our customers report healthier hair that is shiny, tangle-free, has more body and volume, less frizz, decreased shedding, improved scalp conditions, and even retains color longer!
- Gentle and color friendly, our shampoo is formulated to nourish the hair and scalp. It won’t strip your hair and scalp of natural oils that your body produces to maintain healthy locks.
How to use an apple cider vinegar shampoo bar.
Washing your hair with a natural shampoo bar is very similar to using commercial detergent shampoo bars. The basics are to lather up, massage through hair and scalp, then rinse. With a natural product, there are a few other tips to follow:
- Rinse well – we recommend rinsing for at least a full minute to ensure that you rinse out all of the shampoos.
- Don’t promote tangles – There’s no need to pile your hair on your head and tangle it all up. Instead, massage through your hair starting at the scalp. Use your fingertips to cleanse your scalp, then work your way down to the tips.
- Don’t over wash – Hair doesn’t need to be washed every day (unless your daily activities get your hair dirty every day). Kandra (our owner and formulator) washes her hair two to three times a week.
- Follow with the complete Alo Hair Regimen to lushly soft and natural locks – Cleans with a natural shampoo bar, Clarify with an apple cider vinegar rinse, and Condition with a natural conditioner bar.