Natural Dish Washing, Laundry, and Utility Bar Soap.
Originally introduced as part of our 2020 Friend Soaps, this bar has become a much-requested customer favorite. Here’s the original friend story behind Katherine, our utility & dishwashing soap: Katherine (the person) is a strong woman. She’s been through many ups and downs, yet has always prevailed. She raised her son, paid off her mortgage early, built a business on her own, and smiled through it all. She would always lend a hand when needed and was an inspiration to many. Katherine (the soap) is a beautiful and awe-inspiring reminder that something unassuming can accomplish so many things. This natural dishwashing and utility soap is 100% pure cleaning power. Made with coconut oil and citric acid to cut through the toughest grime yet gentle enough for washing your delicates.
Use this soap as a dishwashing bar:
- Wet bar and scrub your scrubber (brush, sponge, or loofa) to create lather.
- Wash dishes and rinse clean.
Use this soap for utility cleaning and laundry stains:
- Place bar in a bucket of water and agitate to create suds.
- Use this solution to clean everything from your countertops to your toilet bowl.
- For laundry stains:
- wet garment, and rub bar into the stain.
- Let sit for a few minutes to penetrate.
- Wash garment as normal.