Brush your hair with a bamboo hairbrush — a zero-waste alternative to synthetic hairbrushes.
This brush has a natural and luxurious feel and functions exactly like conventional hairbrushes, just without all that synthetic plastic yuck. Bamboo is biodegradable, naturally antibacterial, and one of the most sustainable resources on Earth. It’s the perfect partner for natural shampoo and conditioner!
- Pure bamboo brush-pins
- Natural rubber cushion base
- Bamboo handle with a beeswax finish
- 100% compostable packaging (all paper, no plastic, tape, or glue!)
Caring for your Bamboo Hairbrush:
When properly cared for, this hairbrush can last for decades. The Bamboo Hair Brush is resistant to water damage. However, excessive water exposure should be avoided.
- Bamboo is a natural woody material that will fade over time.
- Just like real soap, bamboo should be kept in a dry area.
- If the brush becomes wet, we recommend using a towel to wipe it dry.
I love this brush! It does not look or feel cheaply made. It is comfortable to hold, the bristles don’t irritate my scalp, and it doesn’t tangle my wavy/curly hair. I love the fact that is is made in the USA and comes in eco-friendly packaging. This product is exactly what I was looking for.