A wide variety of hydration blend options allows you control over unique skincare needs. Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Egg, Honey, Essential Oils, Teas, Yogurt, Coffee, Aloe Vera, & Hydrosols can be used to create a hydration blend for your facial mask—allowing you to blend a custom facial mask that’s perfect for your unique skin. Just a few ideas are listed below:
- Olive Oil – a moisturizing oil that does not clog pores, enhances exfoliation and an overall beauty booster.
- Coconut Oil – Packed with vitamin E, coconut oils helps smoothen skin by boosting your natural moisture barrier.
- Yogurt – Containing lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acid, can help to dissolve dead skin cells, assisting with clogged pores, while moisturizing and creating a natural glow.
- Egg White – Helps to firm skin and reduce redness
- Honey – Packed with antioxidants, opens pores making them easier to cleanse, and boosts the complexion with high moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Essential Oils – adding 1 drop of your favorite essential oil can add skin loving properties and an aromatherapy element to your mask.