Orders are processed and shipped 1-2 business days from your order date unless your order contained a custom order or product on backorder.
- Orders with custom products: we’ll be keeping you updated on order status via email.
- Orders with backstock products: your order will ship as soon as the items are re-stocked.
We send three standard emails about your order to help you keep track of where it is:
- Once your order is placed, we’ll send an order confirmation email. It contains your order details including a list of all items you ordered, your order number, and a link to your order confirmation URL that is updated once your order is shipped and delivered.
- Once we have packed your order and shipped it, you’ll receive an order update with the tracking number.
- Once your order is delivered, you’ll receive a final email letting you know that your package is waiting for you once you get home.
These emails are sent to the email address you used when you created your order. If you did not receive any of these emails, check your spam folder and whitelist email@example.com.
If you feel your order is lost, or if it was damaged, please see the information linked below so we can resolve the issue.